My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, July 17, 2006

pum deg

50 days of amazin'. Amazin'!

Listening to Casting Crowns on the way to work.

"I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm "

Praying for a friend after her mam's death yesterday. Praying for the entire family, just as the above song came on and the lyrics hit me. Fighting back the tears - are they tears of pain and sorrow for the family or tears of joy that for this sister the pain has stopped, her race is over and she's now with her beloved Jesus? Both. And that's the amazing bit. We have HOPE.

Woody giving me a hug as I walked into work. Needed it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home