My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, July 17, 2006

pedwar deg naw

Luc waking me at 5am, full of energy.

Why good?

Coz despite being shattered after only 4 hours sleep it was cool to sit with him, a blanket wrapped round us both coz we were cold, colouring in dinosaurs and listening to the birds waking up. And it helped me practice the art of patience!

And then came the walk through the forest as intrepid explorers hunting butterflies; despite my best efforts to explain a compass Luc always wanting to follow the arrow - good job we didn't end up in the North Pole!; sitting on a climbing frame with him answering his questions about God (witnessing to a 5 year old is rather bizarre!); making him and Tom (9) laugh (I love kids laughter); the sunset as we drove home - I know I go on about sunsets but this really was the most spectacular I think I've ever seen; and then bed, after a very long, but very amazin' weekend.

God is Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home