My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, July 03, 2006

tri deg pump

Chatting to Ros and Nancy - two ladies in my church who I haven't known very long and I don't know very well - but I know they faithfully pray for me, which is an amazing, humbling feeling.

Text from Hayley - "The room is Ed's if he wants it!" - Yeah!

Driving (woo! driving again!) mam to Merthyr...taking a wrong turn which meant we had to go the long way round. But it turned out OK coz that wrong turn meant we drove over mountains instead of motorway...to drive in the sun over the mountains and see the valley spread out in front of us was amazing. It'sgoodtobehome.

"I've got a good sense of direction when I'm walking" - Mam's response to me teasing her about getting us lost in Merthyr...drivingroundincircles.

Trish telling me in church in the evening that she wants to give me money for Relay. Again, humbled and amazed by her generosity and by God's faithfulness.

Amazin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home