My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, June 25, 2006

dau ddeg wyth

A BIG hug from Steve and Linda (kinda like surrogate parents!) in church when they found out my result!

My last Sunday in Carey. Bittersweet. So many great people, so many memories; excited to go onto the next part of God's plan for me but strange to leave that church as well. Four years.

Discussing Psalm 137 in student group and then lots of laughs over table footy, pool and badminton.

Watching Annie at the front of church tonight and seeing her talk about China. Getting so excited at what God's already done in her and what He will do. Chatting to her before and after the service about the lessons God teaches us/has taught us recently. Annie's amazing!

The sermon. Wow. (Listen to it here.) God is with me. I take that for granted too often.

"Like listening to a drunk man playing the tuba."

Chris dancing like he was falling over a pew.

Chris giving me and Annie a much-needed lift home. Craziness and lots of laughs. Union on Weds Chris - you know you wanna!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

its all about the union on wednesday!

(mostly)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home