My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

dau ddeg tri

Travelling down the M1. The hard, tarmac, rumbling road contrasting with the lush green fields of Derbyshire (I think) spread out towards the horizon.

The sky - some really low lying clouds, then sky, then clouds above them...makes the sky seem so much more vast somehow. So much more amazing.

Reading a chapter in "The Case for a Creator" which I can finally understand and which gets me so excited about God and just how true it really is that He created us. The Bible's enough for me and my thoroughly non-scientific brain; but how exciting to know that scientists are finally agreeing and deciding science points towards a creator. How exciting that God has given us so many ways to discover He exists.

Nearly the end of a very long journey. Tired and needing home and food. American tourists on the tube, two of the kids just as we go through a tunnel:

"William, check out the scenery."

"Wow, yeah, cool, I think I see some rocks."

Made me chuckle.

Amazing day. Not bad considering I spent the best part of it on public transport.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

glad you had a good time dude.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home