My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, June 12, 2006

un deg pump

Unable to focus on running through stuff for my exam I just stopped and praised God. It was cool :-)

Oh the wonderful cross...

dancing round my room (granted, not the best idea) to 'You are Holy', trying not to sing too loud so I didn't wake the guy above me...

and I can't sing. But what a way to leave for an exam.

Total peace as I walked across campus. The ability to walk across campus!

Suzie saying it'd be nice to see more of my smiley face now exams are over. Awww.

My exams are over!

Standing by the lake and taking off my smart speech therapist professional type boots and putting on my £2 Asda flip flops almost as soon as I came out of my exam!

Chilling in the sun outside Mojo's with Jen, Rosie, Naomi and Jo. Lots of laughs. Good times.

Being told off by the barman in BOB's! Probably shouldn't have made me laugh but it did!

The guy vacuuming his window. Oh yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home