My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, June 05, 2006

wyth

The fact that the title of this post is gonna have so many people pulling funny faces at their computer screens trying to pronounce it.

FRIENDS!!!

From the MSN messages I had last night offering help/advice about my exam;

to the texts I had this morning from people praying for me;

to Jenny drawing amazing pictures for me...
and taking books back to the library for me...
and frantically searching my room when I got to my exam and realised I'd forgotten my badge...
and just being so lovely and thoughtful and helpful;

to Kat meeting me after my exam...
and helping me carry everything home...
and tidying my room(!)...
and making me lunch...
and making me just stop...
and listening to me talk pretty much the entire way from psychology to here...

God giving me these people, and giving me access to a relationship with Him. Jesus is my bestest friend! (Cheesy but true.) And looking after me all day and reminding me that everything is in HIS hands.

Amaaaaazin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home