My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, May 29, 2006

un/365

Welcome!

The title of this blog is probably slightly misleading, as it won't display ALL things amazing. Obviously that's probably not possible! But it won't even display all the amazing things in my day to day life...just one special moment each day that I may otherwise have taken for granted, or forgotten, were it not for the amazing idea Becci had. Go check out her blog, she'll explain it better than me!

As for amaaaaazin' - well that's a bit of a catchphrase of mine.

As for the amazing thing for day one (which, in the title, is in Welsh btw!) - well I reckon just starting this blog!

But as it's the first day may I be allowed two things amaaaaazin'...

I've just spent some time catching up with a friend who graduated last year. And then we went to see some other friends.

Good times.

Sitting in John Lewis eating breakfast, rain outside then sun, then hail! then sun...chatting about Grace.

Then sat on a sofa, watching friends chat, laughing a lot, catching up, listening to how Tim's grown so much in God over the last year, all the things he's learnt...and just being.

Just taking it all in, savouring the moment, savouring the fellowship.

I don't know when we'll meet up again. Growing up is strange. People move.

But there's something so special about the times when you're together again.

It's amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home