My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Saturday, June 03, 2006

chwech

The sun bursting in through my window as I opened the curtains this morning.

The clear, CLEAR blue sky with just a few wispy white clouds.

A cheque from my Nana in the post. How when I ring her to say thankyou she says, "Well, I was given a gift so I shared it".

My Nana! She's such a gift! And such an example of godliness...but in her own, quiet way.

The strength and motivation to go to the library and work when it's properly summer outside and pretty much everyone else has finished their exams and is enjoying it.

The guy stood in the middle of the sports field on campus, all on his own, practising Diablo.

Daisies.

The librarian who said 'bless you' when I sneezed, even though she couldn't see me!

Buttercups.

The feel of the grass on my feet as I walked through the sports field back home, flip flops in hand.

Dropping ice cream on my top and chuckling to myself at what a big kid I am.

The lump of chocolate at the bottom of a Cornetto.

Praise God...it's all amazin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miserable Desire said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Miserable Desire said...

I've been reading your experiment just about everyday. It's nice to see the acknowledgement of blessings in one's life. However, I do have a question--What's Diablo? (besides the Spanish word for "devil") Please forgive my American ness.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Welshie said...

thanks for the comment.

is that really what it means? oh dear.

this is what i was thinking of:

http://www.langleystoys.com/acatalog/Diabolo_Page.html

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home