My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, June 30, 2006

tri deg dau

I cried pretty much the entire way through my last RUCU meeting (last one as a student at least!). Why is this amazin?! Well for a start coz I rarely cry!

But because although some of the tears were because I'm gonna miss these people, most of them weren't shed for that reason. Of course, I'll miss them. So much.

But the reality of leaving them all hasn't quite sunk in yet - that will come later. The main resaon was because God went 'boom' with my heart. I realised just how much He has taught me, carried me, strengthened me, disciplined me, and blessed me over the past four years - and one of the main ways with such amazing brothers and sisters I shared that room with last night - and all so undeservingly on my part and all for my good - and His glory. And me such a sinner. I was reminded of how it's ALL about Him...of how much I owe everything to Him. Of how much I wanna keep on making it about Him.

I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. But basically it was amazing!

And the cake that Chris and Hannah made me...totally, utterly amazin. As are they.



To have Issy pray for me - Issy who's become such a great friend and who this time last year didn't know Jesus as her Saviour.

To look around at the people in the room and be excited by them - to know that as I leave, God stays with them as much as He goes with me and that exciting things will continue to happen in Reading. To look at them and be so thankful for them, sorry to leave them, but knowing they're in safe hands.

Amazin.

(sob)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home