My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Saturday, December 23, 2006

dau cant tri-dau cant pump

Christmas with Kath and Jess in StarbuCks; LOTS of laughter for the first two Hours of team days, we just didn't know when to stop. In fact, we couldn't when we tRied; Kath: "If you voted for a Christan politicIan, you'd be voting for a nutter"; Ed: "I don't mean to patronise God, but He's kinda thought of everything haSn't he?"; 'The medical effets of nuclear war'; Bopit Extreme 2; table tennis in the 'bomb shelTer'. Lots of it; Kath: "So we can either be anarchists or reformers"; Wally...; daggers and dinosaurs; kangaroo father ChrIstmas; amazing spoons; Kath: "Jesus must have chaNged stuff"; Gareth: "Break up and buzz"; playing piano, with Em next to me on guitar and Jess and Carolina singing behind us, lush; lock 'n' load; Stephen: "The reason I can't remember your naMes is because I'm not here"; seeing Nikki; the family I stayed with; Peter and Heather; Christmas dinner; Gareth Eating a sprout; I'm sure there's so much more, but basically just being with the team again (I like them a lot); being reminded of stuff about God when I'm with them, learning great stuff together, praising God together for all He's done this term. It's been a lot. And the best bit, I think, was the reminder of the bit in capitals. Bit cryptic for you there. Anyway, in the words of my esteemed friend Jess, Woop.

Oh, and coming home. Ah.

training home for Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home