My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

dau cant deg

Christmas day!

Being back in Ebe. Always feels something like home, somehow.

Crying tears of joy at what we're celebrating today. "Who is he in yonder stall..?"

Being in the "Ebenezer Baptist Chapel's 100th Christmas" photo! Feeling ever so slightly cheeky as we don't go there anymore (except on Christmas day!), but deciding that the member of the congregation who's celebrated the most Christmasses in that church since it was built (around 80 of them, in fact) is my Nana, so I'm entitled to be in it...

Adelle's living room being COVERED in Luc's presents. Luc, of course, loving it. Making his toys with him. Wishing I had toys like that again! Spending the rest of the day wanting my presents to do something.

Making Christmas dinner with mam.

Eating Christmas dinner with family.

Being with family.

more of the same the day after today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home