My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Thursday, November 02, 2006

cant pum deg pump

Ah, Relay day.

Meeting Jess on the train and instantly feeling relaxed despite staring down the barrel of a busy week.

Bonding over washing/drying/putting away.

Honest chats and honest prayers.

A walk in the fresh, fresh air in the lush green countryside. GREEN. There's still green in the world. I'd almost forgotten.

Good chat with Kath on the drive home (to be fair I did most of the talking).

Fishfinger butties, cups of tea, Neighbours for the second time that day, and a very bouncy Kath to relax and laugh with.

Really feeling the Portsmouth love at the CU meeting - wanting to hug every member of the LT and tell them how excited I am at their passion for God.

Sinking into a soft warm bed and sleeping the night away.

it's the sound of the underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home