My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

cant pedwar deg wyth

Getting a text from Rachel Herbert (hehe that still makes me smile!)

Finding out that my new doctor is lovely and really wants to help.

Phonecall from Dave T - no matter how long passes where we don't talk, that guy always knows the right thing to say. What a brother!

Tim R is engaged!

Dave Fenton's talk on worship at CU. "The next time a 'worship leader' tells me we're gonna enter a time of worship, I'm gonna shoot him." Wanting to cheer loud agreement with pretty much everything he said. Settling for nodding my head vigorously.

People at CU signing up to help with Friends International stuff.

it's a long old road but if you hold my hand I'll take the first step

3 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

aw I missed you guys

3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

is that fenton talk available?

great to hear about people getting engaged/married.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Ed Goode said...

no way? That who dave couldn't tell us about!
wicked.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home