My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Saturday, November 18, 2006

cant saith deg pedwar

Kat's texts/phone call.

IGNITE! Yeah.

Kath's talk - or rather God, through Kath's talk - hitting me straight between the eyes (again, again) with the fact that it doesn't matter how weak or foolish I am...coz it's all about Him. A Very Good Thing. Finally giving into it after a whole day...

Seeing Oli and Rachel :-) This made me TREMENDOUSLY happy! Oli's talk on prepping for mission - his passion and excitement showing right through.

Portsmouth students. They make me smile.

Teaching the students 'Big booty'.

White hot chocolate with Jess.

Having a flash of inspiration on the train home and writing half my seminar for houseparty. That means I can have Monday off!

from darkness to light in your arms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home