My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Sunday, September 10, 2006

cant pump

Roy getting me up the front in church to pray for me.

God really moving in our congregation this morning.

Chatting to Margaret after the service; her telling me she often feels small and helpless and like nobody could ever accept the gospel; where she feels that as a grandmother she has nothing to offer and the 'youth of today' are not interested in Jesus; where she feels that the world is just too big... but that hearing me talk about Relay and all the other Relay workers, and about CU's across the country has inspired her to live for Jesus in her little corner of the world; has reminded her that God is indeed a Big God, and He's bigger than the world, and the world is His. [Wow. Yeah. Cool. Sob.]

it's summer all over again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home