My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Friday, August 25, 2006

wyth deg naw

American tourist outside Caerphilly castle: "I just lurrrve the cars here, they're so cute - they're so small!"

Sitting on the grass outside the castle, in the sun, reading 'Future Grace' and marvelling at God. And then a dog running up to me trying to get at my sausage roll. His apologetic owner comes along and as he makes a grab for the dog, the dog runs to the other side of me. There follows a very funny (for me, and I think for the dog too) few minutes where the dog and his owner run in circles around me chasing each other.

"I'm just gonna go see my apples"

2 Comments:

Blogger nicola louise said...

i've been to cardiff castle, does that count? i took some foreign children. actually it was really rather good! we also went to the museum of welsh rural life. not so good. sorry...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Welshie said...

lol yeah no apology needed!

caerphilly castleis kinda cool but not when you've been there as many times as i have. i now prefer to just sit on the grass outside! (when it's not raining)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home