My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Monday, August 14, 2006

saith deg wyth

"I lift up my eyes to the hills -
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your footh slip -
he who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you -
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm -
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forever more."
Psalm 121

"That is about as basic and bottom lineas it can get. He is. We can worship Him because He is. Because He is I can live today. Because He is, I can get through tomorrow. Because He is, I can have joy...When you let all else go and just 'be' with God, when you simply worship Him because He is, He will elevate you to His perspective and give you His joy and His rest." - Stormie Omartian.

Sitting on my bed pouring my soul out to God, seeking Him when there seems no clear way, when I just don't know what to do, not even sure what I think/feel, and just plain scared. Being reminded that God is God; that He has plans to prosper me; that I cannot and nobody else can thwart His plans; that He is my help, strength, shield, guide, counsellor, sustainer, deliverer, prince of peace...need I go on?!

shoulda, woulda, coulda? doesn't matter now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home