My Profile | Reload Blog | My 365

Saturday, July 29, 2006

chwe deg un

Kat coming to visit. With presents! Dragging her round half of Wales (maybe a slight exaggeration) in an attempt to show her the places I love. Some of them.

Standing on top of Caerphilly mountain with an ice cream, wind blowing in my face.

BBQ in our newly almost finished garden with friends and family. A very funny conversation with Nana.

Getting dad to play 'Will it be a little boy?' and 'Timmy the Tristar' (songs that he wrote when mam was pregnant with Nathan and when we went to the Falklands, respectively). Being able to remember most of the words. Dad's laugh and lit up face when he finally remembered the tune after struggling at the piano for a bit. He looked like a kid at Christmas!

Good times.

I can't resist it any longer, I'm stealing Ed's italics idea

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Goode said...

steal away my friend :-)
maybe i'll start numbering in welsh!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home